Good Bye To Confessions

It's just time to close this blog-  I have just deleted more than half of my posts.  Thanks to my friends who have read them up till now.  I just deleted a year's worth of writing because it is not necessary to keep the thoughts, feelings and struggles I have publicized available for anyone to read forever- for now- I can re-write parts of it later if I want.  I guess it could be considered a bit drastic- but I just felt it was the next best thing to do-  I was able to get a lot of emotions and thoughts out about my parenting choices, and life choices by writing in My Confessions of an Only Parent.  But, it's really too private and I don't want to do it any more.  I think it is time to find some new topics.

In the past few years, I have learned many things about myself.  I am now in complete surrender to the present- I love myself and others- I am rid of my negative emotions- I try not to let others bring me down.  I am grateful; for all i have accomplished on my own and with Emily.  We are a great team- but now I am going to just have to see what is next.   I have to find my new creative side and I have to be fine with whatever it is and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.  This is it- My next writing will be more worth my while.

I am going to strive for a few new mediums.  I am not afraid of anything for I am a Warrior Princess Capricorn Woman- and that is not something to be taken lightly.

.....Blessings

Comments

Popular Posts